- 8'x 8' NET - Compact baseball and softball hitting net system. It has a weighted steel base that increases stability. It has a very large area great for teams and older athletes. Includes 8' x 8' (64 SqFt) hitting net, ground stakes, and a carrying bag with shoulder strap.
- EASIER QUICKER SETUP – The hitting net sets up in minutes with no tools needed. Ground stakes are included so you can add stability to the net. The net is able to withstand even the hardest hits or throws.
- ULTRA PORTABLE / TRAIN ANYWHERE – The net is light and can be moved to different locations during training sessions. Set the net up quickly and easily. It is fully collapsible and can fit in the included carrying bag for easy-long term storage and can be transported in any vehicle. It is great for training sessions being held indoors or outdoors. Perfect to use for pitching, hitting, batting, and pitcher protection. It can also work as a small portable backstop. The perfect tool to use for solo or team training sessions.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Andrelton Simmons.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - We make sure that all our products arrive to you without defects. Our frames, metal and composite parts are covered with a 1-year warranty.
The PowerNet 8'X 8' Baseball and Softball Practice Hitting Net is an advanced training tool for elite athletes. Our system stands at 8'x 8' feet creating a huge backstop for a variety of practice drills including pitching, soft-toss, and tee work. It is the largest hitting net on the market. The bow frame is designed to flex with each swing, catching both baseballs and softballs in its extra wide mouth. Each system is completely portable and perfect for in-home or on the field training. Includes heavy canvas carry bag.